Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hollywood’s Best Dressed: Toddler Edition

Maybe I’m imagining things, but it seems like half of Hollywood has been pregnant for the last year or two. From pretty much all the Victoria Secret Angels to A-listers like Amy Adams and Jessica Alba, mommy-chic is a trend that just keeps getting bigger. Even Gucci, a classic fashion house, is hopping on the bandwagon and releasing a children’s line this fall.

I think everyone loves kid’s clothing and accessories so much because they’re always fun and colorful.

For the title of most stylish A-list toddler it’s a toss up between Honor Warren (Jessica Alba and Cash Warren‘s daughter) and Suri Cruise (TomKat’s daughter).

Say what you will about her dad’s crazy couch-jumping antics, you can’t deny that this toddler’s got major style. I love these outfits so much I totally want an adult-sized version so I can wear them. She looks so chic and put together and the metallic accessories are right on-trend. I’m not so sure that I’m loving the high heels on a 3 year old though. But then again, when I was a toddler I’d walk around the house in my mom’s pumps and pretend to be a “grown-up”. At least Suri’s heels fit her better than my mom’s fit me.
 



Honor Warren rocks the same bohemian-chic, layered look her mom’s known for. From snake-skin gladiator sandles, to jumpers paired with a military inspired jacket, Honor is rocking every trend the full-grown fashionistas are wearing.
 


It seems that most popular kids clothes have the word “organic” somewhere in the title. Looks like celebs want their kids to be sporting more natural and eco-friendly fashion (and that is definitely a good thing!)

Who do you think has the best style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails