Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just Hooked: Attention-Grabbing Jewels

Most people have at least one hilarious story about when someone tried to pick them up…and failed miserably. Just last week I had a volleyball nearly hit me 10 times while lying on the beach, finally the guy came up and told me he was doing it on purpose because he thought I was good looking. Newsflash buddy: girls don’t like having things hurled at them when they’re trying to relax…unless it’s a Prada purse, then go ahead and hurl away.

 
As irritating as awkward pickup experiences are, i’m not gonna lie, they’re also pretty flattering. Our newest jewellery is inspired by some of the most overused (and amusing) pickup lines out there:

Believe - Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
Dreaming - The last time I saw you, I was dreaming




Angel - I must have died and gone to Heaven, because I am seeing an angel









Stars - Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes






The gorgeous designs are sure to get you some attention and maybe get picked up (fingers crossed it’s by a Leonardo DiCaprio look-alike!). The bright colours and sparkles show that you’re fun and outgoing.

The jewelry is made of sterling silver and swavorski crystals.  When I wear this line, I can’t help but feel like a glamorous princess. The crystals are delicate with just the right amount of bling. Wear this jewelry to spice up you favorite lbd or to add a touch of feminine charm to your trendy cropped leather jacket. Here's a few outfits I would wear with this jewellery:

Check out the brand new Pickup Line Jewellery at Orangefish.ca and get ready for a fabulous night out on the town.

You have probably heard some pretty good pick-up lines like the ones that Will Smith used on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.  Check out this short video clip on youtube and then come back and tell us some  of  your favourite lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails