Friday, September 17, 2010

The Newest Girly Treasures

Hey Blog world! Man have I got some goodies for you today! Orangefish has some new products that are practical and fashionista-friendly - my favorite combo!

The FUMI purse hook is the coolest purse accessory I’ve seen in a while. It’s a purse hanger, decoration, and bracelet all in one! Oh, and did I mention it's made from recycled materials, so it's eco-friendly. Yeah, I know that it sounds way too good to be true. News flash: it’s not! Purse hangers have been popping up everywhere lately. And it makes so much sense! Us girls spend a little too much of our cash on glamorous handbags (I know I do! That and shoes of course). I literally cringe every time I look at the dirty floor I have to put my brand new bag on. Purse hooks are the perfect solution! You can hang your purse off the table instead and keep it looking brand new. Handbags deserve a little love too so give them the respect they deserve! And when you’re not using the FUMI to protect your bag, you can wear it as a super cute bracelet. If you’re already all accessorized, you can use it to add a little extra bling to your bag and hang it off the strap. Check out this video about how to use the purse hook.
I know how a little style goes a long way. That’s why I love these new coordinating products from Orangefish. There’s a USB stick, tampon case, purse hanger, and business card case in a variety of designs. Whether you choose to coordinate your designs, or mix and match them you’ll be bringing some extra fun to your every-day routine. 
Give your computer a little love with this ultra-chic USB stick. If you’ve ever had an embarrassing incident where your tampons fell out of your purse right in front of your crush you’ll love this personal case. Networking is all about standing out. Why not show off your style with a fashionable and fun business card case. It’s still business appropriate but unique enough that you’ll be memorable. 

I hope you love these new products as much as I do! Check them out at Orangefish

Don't forget to enter the "What's Your Wish Contest" to win a grand prize valued at over $120.00! All you have to do is:

1. Become a fan of Orangefish.ca on Facebook
2. Click on the contest tab
3. Fill out the entry form and complete the statement "i wish..." with your biggest wish
4. Get your friends to vote for your entry!

You only have until September 20th so get wishing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails